Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Finally - more pictures!

Hi Everyone,

So - yes, again, it's been forever. In the last few months we've moved onto post and I finished my master's degree (yay!). George, Jack, Porter and I are loving the new house. I'll post pictures of that this weekend. We've been having friends over quite a bit since we now have a back yard, and more importantly, a grill!

Jack is growing like a little weed. He now tries to pull himself up to standing using the couch or the coffee table ... he rolls like a champ, and has just this week started rocking on all fours! It's so wild to see how fast he learns things.

Anyway, here are some pics. They are in reverse order (most recent is first) and they are from our Labor Day in Busan and from San Antonio when we were there back in June. I'll throw labels on some of them, but I hope you enjoy them all!

George, Catherine & Jack in Busan at O'Kim's (the Irish-Korean bar - no joke!)
Night from O'Kim's porch



Our friend Ed with Jack at O'Kim's
Jack doesn't want to sit in his stroller Happy baby Jack!

That beach air put him right to sleep!

Our hotel was right at the water - so nice :)


Another shot of our sleepy baby

Jack and Daddy wrestling

Catherine, Jack & George in San Antonio

Nonna, Grandpa and Jack in San Antonio

Nonna, Grandpa and Jack at the Alamo

George, Catherine, Jack, Melissa, Mrs. G. and Jacob in San Antonio

Jack and Daddy

No comments: