Jack at 7 monthsYes I've been very bad about blogging this summer but we've been very busy. We went to San Antonio in June where we got to see George's mom, my sister Liz and my parents (and a bunch of friends). That was great. Then in July we moved ... George was away with work so my friends really pitched in and we pulled it off! What a relief. We're totally settled in the house and I'll post pictures of that soon. (I'm almost done w/ my masters - two more papers by the end of the month - once that's out of the way I'll be back online more often.)
Jack has also developed into a water baby! We went to the pool for a friend's birthday party and Jack loved it so I've been taking him down pretty regularly. I can keep taking him in the fall/winter to the indoor pool so I'm pretty excited about that. He splashes around and just has a great time.
Let's see ... he's now sitting up, and almost pulling himself to standing. He's learned a few more sounds and really tries to communicate with us. He loves puppy dogs and will try to pet any of our friends dogs and of course, Porter. Finally - he's learned two new sounds. The first is kind of playing with his tongue making a "l" kind of sound ... and the other is "mamamamammama" ... I don't think he's referring to me but it's still great to hear!
No comments:
Post a Comment