So the sleep deprivation continues. We still only get about 2-3 hours in between feedings which means only 1.5-2.5 hours of sleep for me at a stretch ... ugh. I guess he didn't get my sleep genes!! He'll only sleep a few hours (like 3) lying in bed, so the rest of the time we're either on the couch or he's in his swing. He LOVES the swing because he can look all around the room and everything's new to him!
We cleaned out some of the newborn clothes from Jack's drawers since he's a growing boy. So I washed more of his 3 and 3-6 month stuff to make sure the little guy stays well-dressed.
Mom-mom and Pop-pop get here in just a few short days ... :)
We cleaned out some of the newborn clothes from Jack's drawers since he's a growing boy. So I washed more of his 3 and 3-6 month stuff to make sure the little guy stays well-dressed.
Mom-mom and Pop-pop get here in just a few short days ... :)
Going ...
... going ...
... gone!

Giving Mommy kisses! (That's my story and I'm sticking to it!!!)

Hey what's that over there???

Life's so hard ...

Sleeping on Miss Katie!
Looking good for the ladies for Valentine's Day!
Cuddling with Miss Shelina on Valentine's Day at our wives' celebration at Bennigan's.
No comments:
Post a Comment