#1: Jack is in another growth spurt!
How do I know? Well, I'm not 100% sure, but seeing as we were up with feedings at 11pm, 1am, 3am, 5am, 6am, 7am, 9am, 10am, ... I'm pretty sure he's getting ready to do some growing! Just my luck it happens when George is out of town! UGH.
Porter's taking it in stride ... at least he was until 7am, when he wanted to get out of bed. He was tired of Jack's frequent calls for food, so Porter excused himself and went to sleep in his doggie bed in the office!
#2: Jack is impressing ladies at the PX
We went to the PX this weekend where some nice Korean ladies were oohing and aahing over Jack. Jack opened his big ol' baby blues, and to the ladies' delight, started grunting away. They then spent the next 5 minutes exclaiming, "Oh! He's POOPING!!! Awwww!!!" Gotta love what people get excited about when it comes to infants ;)
#3: Porter's a NY Yankee!!
I think it'd make sense for him to be a short stop, but our friends Aunt Tanya and Uncle Rudy got Porter a NY Yankee uniform from downtown!!! This thing is awesome ... my camera batteries died so I'll have to charge up to get a picture of him on there ... it's truly priceless!
Monday, February 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment