Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Jack is getting more and more aware of things going on around him. He's awake more, and you can see him taking information in. This has led to some problems with feedings since his attention is all over! He's definitely growing though. We'll take him to the doctor for a check up next week, but I weighed him (well, I weighed myself, then weighed myself carrying him!) and there was an 11 lb difference! He was wearing pajamas and a clean diaper, though, and my scale doesn't have ounces on there, but still ... that's up from 7lbs 15oz where he was at 2 weeks :)

In other news, Korea is warming up a little bit. This weekend was the lunar New Year and George had a nice long weekend. Plus this weekend his parents are coming for a visit! I hope their arms are well-rested and ready for Jack and Porter!!

No comments: